Understanding the Different Vaporizer Types To Choose The Right One
The rise in the number of vaping enthusiasts is because of the wide variety of vaporizers available in the market. Though the choices may seem overwhelming for beginners, if you educated yourself about each type, you’ll get an idea of which vaporizer works ideal for your needs.
Purchase high-quality vaporizer:
Regardless of the model you purchase, make sure to choose one from reputable manufacturers. Buyers must choose high-quality devices for vaping so that you don’t experience any harmful side effects. If you are looking for a reliable head shop online, check out the website of Express Smokeshop.
They are the go-to choice for many vaping users due to the vast array of options available. Nevertheless, they feature the best quality products in the market. Start by figuring out which vaporizer would be beneficial for you. Vaporizers available in the market can be categorized based on many attributes like:
- Conduction heating: The herb comes in direct contact with the heated surface, which could cause poor heat distribution and increase the risk of burning. It’s tricky to make temperature changes to conduction model vaporizers.
- Convection heating: Heated air passes over the herb, thus enabling uniform and efficient heating of the dry herb. The vaping experience is better, which makes it a preferable option by many.
- Radiation heating: Radiant energy produced by a light source/ electricity helps to heat the herbs. The vaping experience is similar to that of convection models, but radiation vaporizers aren’t available in the market with ease.
- Pen vapes: These are small, easy to use, inexpensive, and portable. Most vape pens make use of conduction heating, so care must be taken to avoid the accidental burn of the dry herbs.
- Portable vapes: They aren’t as slender as pen vapes but are still compact and available in both conduction and convection models. They make use of advanced technology and have more features when compared to vape pens.
- Desktop vapes: They aren’t portable but are unbeatable when it comes to vaping experience. They follow the convection heating method and have many additional features. The resulting vaping experience is more fulfilling because of its robust heating system.
- Tubing vaporizers: The vapor emitted passes through a whip before reaching the mouthpiece. Silicone or plastic material is used to design the whip.
- Balloon/ Bag style vaporizers: One end of the device has a balloon/ bag, while the other side has a mouthpiece. The detachable bag is designed from food-grade plastic. After the plastic gets filled with vapor, it is ready for vaping. The resulting vapor can be stored for about 10 minutes.
- Direct draw vaporizers: Most portable and pen vaporizers make use of direct draw delivery method. A user draws vapor directly from the mouthpiece affixed to the vape device.
There are separate vaporizers to vape dry herbs like dried buds/ flowers and concentrates like waxes, shatters, etc. The new models come with extra attachments that are compatible with both dry herbs and concentrates.
Wading through the sea of vaporizers isn’t too hard. Determine what you are looking for in a vaporizer and then start looking for ones online.